Armitage Building

One Stop Student Services Center

The One Stop Student Services Center (One Stop) represents an integrated and coordinated cross-functional service in the areas of Financial Aid, Student Accounts, and Registration.

One Stop Student Services Center

We act as a “single point of service” across these areas to promote a progressive, simplified, and consistent student experience and a culture that supports student satisfaction and success. The RU–C One Stop Student Services Center is open Monday – Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm for in-person services. No appointments are necessary. We are located in Armitage Hall, 311 North 5th Street 1st floor.

Submit An Inquiry

If you are a student/parent and require immediate assistance, please submit an inquiry and one of our dedicated team members will get back to you.

The One Stop Student Services Center is here to answer your questions about:

  • Financial aid
  • Term bill payment
  • Payment plans
  • Student accounts
  • Registration
  • Records
  • How to keep your college career on track
  • Campus resources

Virtual One Stop - MyRutgers

The myRutgers portal provides integrated and personalized university information, grouped into intuitively named channels. My Dashboard includes direct links to applications, forms, and websites to assist students with getting information and performing self-service options. The design is easy to view and navigate on mobile devices and computers. As a future enhancement to myRutgers, students will be able to submit a variety of forms digitally.

FAQs on the myRutgers student dashboard can be found here.


The One Stop Student Services Center is located on the first floor of Armitage Hall (North Fifth Street).

Office Hours

Monday - Friday:
8:30AM – 4:30PM 

*Cashiering closes 30 minutes prior to scheduled One-Stop closing time.

Frequently Asked Questions

We are here to help. Below are answers to your most frequently asked questions.

Financial Aid

Student Accounting


Financial Aid

  • The Office of Financial Aid usually receives your FAFSA seven (7) days from the time you completed the application. However, you will not receive an award notification until mid-March (for those that file before the January 15 priority deadline) or two weeks after you submit the FAFSA (for those that file after the priority deadline).

  • Once your awards credit to your student account and exceed the balance due, a refund check will be produced.  To determine if you have a refund check, you can view your account online.

  • Please contact the Rutgers Center for Global Education to learn more about financial aid available to study abroad students.

  • If you receive an award letter subsequent to the date of your term bill, you may adjust your amount due by the amount of aid offered. You can also view your award online.

  • Filing the FAFSA by the priority deadline ensures that you will be considered for all available aid. If you file after the priority filing deadline of December 1 (for incoming students) or January 15 (for continuing students) and are eligible to receive financial aid, an aid package will still be constructed for you, but you may miss out on some campus-based funding.

  • You will only need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) available online at to apply for financial aid. You will need to submit your 2018 tax returns on the FAFSA (for the 2020-2021 academic year). You can easily import your returns using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.

  • 002629

  • Complete Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note online at

  • The Office of Financial Aid usually receives your FAFSA seven (7) days from the time you completed the application. However, you will not receive an award notification until two weeks after you submit the FAFSA (for students who file after the priority deadline January 15th).

  • The Office of Financial Aid processes all documents within 10-14 days from the time received.

  • You need to submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be considered for any Federal Direct Loan, including Parent or Graduate PLUS Loans. You will also need to complete a PLUS application. Learn more about the PLUS loan process.

  • If your income has changed from last year, please complete the Change in Family Circumstances form.

  • Yes, however, a student must be enrolled on at least a half-time basis to be eligible to receive student loans. New Jersey grants and scholarships are generally awarded only to full-time students.

  • If your tuition is adjusted because you drop a course, it may be necessary to reduce your financial aid. If you completely withdraw from the university during the first 60 percent of the term, your financial aid eligibility must be recalculated. Dropping courses and withdrawing are academic actions which might have serious financial implications and may affect your future aid eligibility because of failure to maintain satisfactory academic progress. Please speak with a financial aid representative for more information.

  • Once your awards credit to your student account and exceed the balance due, a refund will be processed for you. You are encouraged to sign up for Direct Deposit in order to receive your refunds faster and safer. If you do not sign up for direct deposit, your refund check will be mailed to your permanent home address on file. For more information about the refund policy, please click here.

  • No. If you accept work-study funds, you work and earn those funds. You will receive a check for every two-week pay period in which you work and you may earn up to the amount of listed under Federal Work Study Program on your award letter.

Student Accounting

  • If your last name starts with letters A-L contact Jessica Sanchez at (856) 225-6021. If your last name starts with letters M-Z, contact Ronald Rich at (856) 225-6021.

  • We accept cash (in person), personal check, certified check and money order. SAR and cashier’s offices can no longer accept in-person/faxed credit card payments for SAR charges for fall and spring terms. Students can pay for these terms using a credit card on our web site. Our web site will only accept MasterCard/Visa/Discover/American Express credit cards.

  • Contact the Registrar's office.

  • Payments may be made online. A valid car registration will be needed when purchasing a decal. 


  • For official transcripts, students must fill out a transcript request at Transcripts typically take 2-3 business days to process. If you are picking up your transcript, you will receive an email when it is ready for pick up. Please note that you will need to bring a photo ID with you to receive your transcript.

    For unofficial transcripts, current students can view their record at You will not have access to your transcript the same day, however, you could print your own unofficial transcript at

  • You can view the Camden Academic Calendar at for specific registration dates.

  • Students in Camden College of Arts and Sciences can email the Registrar's Office at Business students should reach out to their advisor to initiate a major or minor change.

  • Yes! You can bring your form to the One Stop to have it completed and sent to your loan company. Please note that these forms are not completed on the spot, and are typically sent directly to the loan company, not returned to the student.

  • When you are notified that your diploma is ready for pick up, you can pick it up at the One Stop during normal business hours. Please note that you will need to bring a photo ID with you to receive your diploma.

  • Students who wish to withdraw from all courses should email the Office of the Registrar at to obtain a Notice of Withdrawal form. Once the form is received by the Registrar and processed, Student Accounting will recalculate the term bill, if a refund is due. Refunds are only issued for full withdrawals. No refund is given for a partial withdrawal.

  • Students can print their own Enrollment Verification from If a lender needs a specific form filled out, it can be emailed to

  • Unofficial transcripts can be accessed by current students at Official transcripts can be obtained at

    Current students can order up to 2 transcripts per academic year for free. electronic transcripts are not included for free, as they are distributed by an external vendor.

  • Students can obtain their unofficial transcript at, or obtain an instant enrollment verification pdf at If a student needs an official letter including their course schedule for daycare purposes, they should send an email to

  • The VA can take up to two months to pay their portion of a student's bill. If the student has paid their portion, or if they are eligible for 100% GI Bill benefits, a hold will not be placed on their account. Classes are not dropped for non-payment in the Fall and Spring semesters.

  • Once the 100% withdrawal period has passed, any withdrawal is subject to the refund schedule set out by Student Accounting (found at The Registrar's Office cannot override those dates.

  • If a student has reached out to their professor and has not received a response within a reasonable time period, they should reach out to the professor's department chair for assistance.

  • One Stop Registrar representatives are meeting with students on an appointment-only basis. Information on how to schedule an appointment can be found here: