Information for Alumni
Your time as a Rutgers University–Camden student may be over, but the University is still here to connect you with resources and opportunities—and keep you connected to your classmates.
Information for Alumni
Stay Engaged with Alumni Groups
From joining regional groups that meet for lectures and outings and making a difference in Camden to offering your professional guidance to an aspiring student, there are myriad ways to stay engaged at Rutgers–Camden. Fill your calendar with exciting events offered through the various alumni clubs in your area.
As a graduate, you are automatically a member of the Rutgers University Alumni Association. This entitles you to a Rutgers Alumni Card that is a passport to many of the benefits and services. Learn more about all the resources available to you throughout the University.
- Alumni Card Request: This card offers discounts to you online and across the nation. You may request a card be mailed to you for a fee, or you can print from home for free.
- Benefits for Alumni: Get the full scoop on all the various perks offered to graduates.
- Alumni Charter Groups: Join fellow alumni through a diverse network of groups that unite graduates with similar interests and experiences.
- Diploma Request: Nothing completes an office décor like a framed Rutgers degree.
- Facility Use at Rutgers–Camden: Thinking of hosting an event at your favorite spot on campus? Click here to learn how.
- Library Access: Now that exams are long over, peruse our libraries just for knowledge’s sake.
- Rutgers Magazine: Keep up to speed on happenings throughout the university with this free subscription delivered to your doorstep three times a year.
- Transcript Request: Official documentation of your grades is just a quick click away.
- Update Your Information: Keep your contact info current in just a few easy steps.
- Volunteer: Come back to campus as a volunteer. There are many ways to have fun while giving back.
Build Your Network
You know firsthand the value of a Rutgers–Camden education. Thanks to the support of alumni like you, we can continue to deliver the world-class Rutgers experience at every level. Find out how you can give back to your alma mater and support Rutgers University–Camden.
Contact Alumni Engagement
Contact the staff of the RUAA (through the Office of Alumni Engagement in Camden) for information on events, programs, and activities for all of our graduates! We are proud to serve the graduates of the College of Arts and Sciences, University College, School of Business, School of Nursing, and Rutgers Law School in Camden, as well as all Rutgers alums living and working in southern New Jersey. See more information about the Rutgers alumni charter groups serving our graduates.
Vice Chancellor for Advancement
Mary Clare Venuto
Associate Director of Campus Relations-Camden
Margie Brining Berenato
Program Coordinator, Campus Relations-Camden
Assistant Director, Special Projects